CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY
CHOISISSEZ VOTRE LANGUE
1. Thermal flap blinds for cab doors and runner blinds for windscreen.
2. Dual-pleat sliding thermal windscreen blinds: high/low (sunshade) and low/high (privacy screen).
3. LIVING ROOM TABLE WITH TELESCOPIC LEG
Transform your dining table into a bed for an occasional berth.
4. MODULAR LIVING ROOM TABLE
The table top moves forward and back, sideways and also rotates. Easy to move around the table, and from the cab to the kitchen.
5. FACE-TO-FACE LIVING ROOM SEATING
Enjoy the comfort of a large, open living room where you can host guests, with its folding table as standard for easier cab access.
6. INTERNAL CARPET
Light carpet for more brightness
7. 100% LED LIGHTING*
Energy-saving (consumes 10 times less electricity), recyclable technology.
* Except internal wardrobe lighting in 70F and DISTINCTION.
8. COOKER HOOD
Extracts cooking odours and smoke for greater comfort. LED lighting.
Built-in: 6F (except604F), 70F, DISTINCTION
9. SERVING HATCH
Removable serving hatch shelf.
10. WATER-SAVING SHOWER
Water-saving shower head for greater autonomy.
11. SHOWER SKYLIGHT WITH CLOTHES DRYING RACK
Increased shower height to maximise space and improve ventilation. With inbuilt clothes drying rack.
12. OUTSIDE SHOWER
Take an outside shower (hot & cold water) in the storage area and keep your motorhome clean.
13. ROLLER BLINDS
The underside of the cab bed in the A-Class models is fitted with manual inbuilt roller blinds.
14. STORAGE AREA HANDLES/COMPRESSION HANDLES
Compression handles make it easier to open without affecting the watertight seal of the doors.
* Handles flush with doors.
15. DRAINAGE SOLENOID VALVE
Press a button to open/close the valve and drain waste water.
OUTLETS IN BEDROOM AND STORAGE AREA
16. For a comfortable sleep (230 V).
17. For recharging bulky devices (230 V).
LARGE LIVING AREA DOOR
Wider opening makes it easier to step into and out of the vehicle while ensuring the front right living room remains a good size.